ASQ and Oregon Pediatric Society
Use the #1 developmental and social-emotional screeners to catch delays early.
Special 20%* discount for Oregon Pediatric Society members—we’re pleased to offer a special membership benefit discount on all ASQ print products! To receive your discount code, call the Oregon Pediatric Society at 503-334-1591 x102.
On this site, you’ll find information to help you make decisions about a screening tool for your practice. Below I’ve put together some quick links to help you learn more about ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any questions.
1-410-337-9580, ext. 166
ASQ Quick Links
- Get complete product details on ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE
- See this screener comparison chart to explore the advantages of ASQ-3 (did you know it’s a photocopiable, one-time purchase?)
- Discover quick tips on implementing ASQ in a pediatric setting
- View a helpful flowchart that outlines the whole process of successful developmental-behavioral surveillance, screening, and referral
- Download a filled-in sample of the 48-month questionnaire
- Get resources, charts, and checklists, in our Developmental Screening tool kit
- Learn how clinicians in Illinois used ASQ and increased their reimbursement for screening
- Explore user-friendly web-based screening options for ASQ
- Review the AAP policy statement on developmental surveillance and screening (ASQ included in chart of developmental screeners)