ASQ and Texas HealthSteps
Texas approved. Meets Medicaid reimbursement requirements.
On this site, you’ll find much more information to help you make your final decision about your screening tool. Below I’ve put together some quick links to help you learn more about ASQ.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any questions.
Educational Sales Consultant
Region includes: Oklahoma and Texas
ASQ Quick Links
- Get complete product details on ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE-2
- See this screener comparison chart to explore the advantages of ASQ-3 (did you know it’s a photocopiable, one-time purchase?)
- Download a filled-in sample of the 48-month questionnaire
- Learn how clinicians in Illinois used ASQ and increased their reimbursement for screening
- Explore user-friendly web-based screening options for ASQ
- Review the AAP policy statement on developmental surveillance and screening (ASQ included in chart of developmental screeners)