Request a Keycode
ASQ® Keycodes are now available for customers who have purchased ASQ®-3 Arabic, ASQ®-3 French, or ASQ®-3 Vietnamese Questionnaires on CD-ROM*.
To add ASQ-3 Arabic, ASQ-3 French, or ASQ-3 Vietnamese questionnaires to your ASQ Online account, you will need to submit a Keycode Request Form. You may also use this form to request replacement keycodes for any previously purchased ASQ-3 or ASQ®:SE-2 Questionnaires, including:
- ASQ®-3 in English
- ASQ®-3 in Spanish
- ASQ®-3 in French
- ASQ®-3 in Arabic
- ASQ®-3 in Vietnamese
- ASQ®:SE-2 in English
- ASQ®:SE-2 in Spanish
- ASQ®:SE-2 in French
1. Print the Keycode Request Form on your organization’s letterhead and complete
2. Find a valid proof of purchase for the ASQ product(s) that require a replacement
keycode. A valid proof of purchase is considered one of the following:
- Initial purchase receipt for the product(s)
- Copyright page(s) from the ASQ-3 English, ASQ-3 Spanish, ASQ:SE-2 English, or ASQ:SE-2 Spanish (located on the inside front cover of the ASQ-3 Product Overview)
- Title page(s) from the ASQ-3 French, ASQ-3 Arabic, ASQ-3 Vietnamese, or ASQ:SE-2 French CD-ROMs (located on the first page of the Master Set file on the CD-ROM)
3. Fax or mail the completed form and valid proof of purchase for the corresponding
ASQ product(s) to Brookes Publishing Co. Please include ATTN: Customer Service
(ASQ Keycode Request).
4. Upon the verification and approval of your request, we will email a keycode to the
e-mail address you provided on your completed ASQ® Keycode Request Form.
Download the Keycode Request Form