Coming in Fall 2015—ASQ:SE-2!
In three webinars with interactive Q&As, co-developers will cover new research behind ASQ:SE-2, new features, and new parent engagement materials.
Early identification of social-emotional problems is crucial. With the NEW ASQ:SE-2™, a highly reliable,parent-completed tool with a deep, exclusive focus on social and emotional development, it’s easier than ever to pinpoint behaviors of concern and identify any need for further assessment.
Screen with ASQ:SE at regular intervals to monitor progress and catch social-emotional issues, so children get the services they need as early as possible.
The new edition includes
- 2 month questionnaire to screen infants as young as 1 month
- Expanded age range so you can screen children from 1–72 months
- New data and cutoffs based on updated research on more than 14,000 diverse children
- Monitoring zone that clearly identifies children close to the cutoff
- Quick Start Guide to help users implement ASQ:SE-2 accurately and effectively
- New behavior and communication items designed to elicit parent concerns that may point to autism and early communication issues